5AH BATTERY – You choose from DeWALT, Makita or Milwaukee
-The DeWALT – DCB184 18V XR 5Ah battery is compatible with all 18V XR tools. With no increase in size or weight it delivers more runtime than the DCB182 4Ah battery and includes a built-in LED Fuel Gauge for instant charge status.
-The Makita BL1850B 5.0Ah 18V LXT Li-Ion Battery from ITS The battery’s built-in memory chip communicates with the charger to maximise battery life using 3 Active Controls (Current, Voltage & Thermal). With no memory effect, Lithium-Ion batteries can be “topped up” at any time with no affect to battery life.
-The M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.5Ah high output battery provides up to 50% more power than standard M18 alternatives – this means even greater performance and run times.
Milwaukee’s patented REDLINK™ intelligence protects the pack from tough jobsite conditions to ensure the very best performance. The pack runs up to 50% cooler than other M18 REDLITHIUM™ batteries, allowing you to push it to its limit for even more impressive results.
CLOSES – SUNDAY 18TH FEBRUARY 2024 7:30pm
DRAW – SUNDAY 18TH FEBRUARY 2024 8:30pm.
- Draw takes place regardless of ticket sales.
- Competition will close sooner if the maximum number of entries are received.
- All times and dates are times and dates in London, England.
- Interactive Live Draw via our FACEBOOK – ‘ DIY COMPETITIONS UK ’ 18/02/2024
- We will contact the winner straight after the live draw.
- You will receive email confirmation of your ticket number for every entry purchased.
- The draw takes place live on using a random number generator to determine the winner.
- Maximum number of entries per person is 16.
- The total amount of entries for this competition is (160).
To enter for free, send an unenclosed postcard stating your: Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Full Address, Competition, Answer To Competition Question. All entries must be sent to DIY COMP UK LTD, Unit 4, Heavenly Valley Farm, Twenty Pence Road, Wilburton, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB63PU and received before the close of the competition.
Please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions before entering by post or online. If your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note, you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries submitted without an associated account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on FACEBOOK
We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed.