UNILITE CRI-1650R Compact CRI Worklight.
– Encompassing both power and compact design, the CRI-1650R is a champion work light. Featuring a 1650 lumen COB LED with high CRI 96+ output, it delivers great beam clarity. A colour temperature range of 2700k / 3500k / 4500k / 6500k can be selected to bring out paint imperfections and swirls. It can also be used to find the perfect shade of light for your job. A super tough nylon, TPR and aluminium construction keeps it safe. Rear magnets and a threaded hole in its base provide practical handsfree use. Its Type-C USB 13500mAh Li-ion battery has a runtime of up to 149 hours.
CLOSES – Sunday 3rd December 2023 7:30pm
LIVE DRAW – Sunday 3rd December 8:30pm.
- Draw takes place regardless of ticket sales.
- Competition will close sooner if the maximum number of entries are received.
- All times and dates are times and dates in London, England.
- Interactive Live Draw via our FACEBOOK – ‘ DIY COMPETITIONS UK ’ 03/12/2023
- We will contact the winner straight after the live draw.
- You will receive email confirmation of your ticket number for every entry purchased.
- The draw takes place live on using a random number generator to determine the winner.
- Maximum number of entries per person is 20.
- The total amount of entries for this competition is (200).
To enter for free, send an unenclosed postcard stating your: Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Full Address, Competition, Answer To Competition Question. All entries must be sent to DIY COMP UK LTD, Unit 4, Heavenly Valley Farm, Twenty Pence Road, Wilburton, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB63PU and received before the close of the competition.
Please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions before entering by post or online. If your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note, you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries submitted without an associated account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on FACEBOOK
We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed.